Singapore Passport - Online Application

Once my digital IC turned pink, I proceeded to apply for Singapore Passport online at ICA website. That was actually the very next day after my citizenship registration.

The key thing is the Photo (soft copy):

  • Photo guideline is available on the ICA website. Take note that the size, try to meet the 1.285 ratio as close as possible (400 x 514 pixels, etc). Note: Mine is 1.2862... and it passed.
  • Fees: $70
I received an ICA email notification of passport approval on the 2nd workday after my online passport application. Note: The email was sent at 4:00AM. So, I guess it took 1 working day to complete (I assume Saturday and Sunday are not counted as working days).

During this COVID time, we must make an appointment for passport collection. The earliest date of appointment for my case is on the 4th workday after my online passport application. The collection is at ICA but we could collect it at a selected Post Office too, with some fees.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collection of Form K (BORANG K)

BORANG K

Renounce Malaysia Citizenship